Healthy food, proper eating patterns, good sleep, and exercise make you healthier. In this crisis of COVID-19, improving our health is the foremost significant part of human lives. Are you guys aspire to improve your overall health by following a simple and effective eating pattern? If so, this article will incredibly helpful. I hope many of you heard about the eating pattern called Intermittent fasting that has astonishing benefits, and the individual can achieve good health by following this diet. In this article, I am going to discuss a piece of information about intermittent fasting with disadvantages too. Hence, please stay tuned on this page till the end to get to know overall information about Intermittent Fasting.
Fasting means to abstain from food or drink for a certain time. When you follow an intermittent fasting diet twice a week for long, guys I am sure that you will get exceptional results. Fasting is a more effective way to reduce weight, as it helps make rest the digestive system to a certain time. Hence, the individual can possess magnificent results through intermittent fasting, which has been proved by the researchers. Alternate day fasting makes sense in the context of evolution. Switching from calorie-restriction to fasting making a huge difference in terms of maintaining muscles and feeling less hungry! When you follow this eating pattern a lot of hormonal changes will take place on our body that causes significantly reduce weight, increasing HGH etcetera. Let’s briefly look at the amazing health benefits of Intermittent fasting.
Let’s look at what to eat while the fasting period in order to maximize the benefits?
Click here to know the list of foods https://dofasting.com/blog/intermittent-fasting-food-list/
Please try the intermittent fasting and let me know the results! Please give your valuable feedback below. Thank you for reading my article! I appreciate your support.
H1. Intermittent FastingIntermittent fasting is one of the prominent diet method followed by all over the world to lose weight, Rejuvenate cells, and abstain from diseases to a certain extent. For instance, some people used to consume food four to five times a day. On the contrary, intermittent fasting means abstaining from the food for a specific period (16 hours), and you have to drink either one of these beverages such as green tea, black tea, or water among the process of fasting. The astonishing benefits of the fasting are we can select the fasting time based on your convenience. In this blog, I am going to discuss the popular method of fasting to reduce weight and improving health. There are various types of fasting that are popular in the world but all giving the same results. Let’s gaze at the types of fasting.
1. 16/ 8 fasting16/8 intermittent fasting is renowned around the world, which means 16 hours of fasting followed by 8 hours of food. 16 hours fasting (You can either drink water, green tea, or black tea without sugar) 8 hours of food (The individual can consume the protein and carbohydrates included food, or Protein and fat included food).
2. 5:2 DietThis method asserts five days of the week you have to eat a normal healthy diet. The remaining two days you have to restrict your feeding only by consuming around 500 calories per day).
3. Eat-stop-EatIt’s a diet method- doing a fast for 24 hours once or twice a week. Select one or two days out of the week as per your convenience and then fast for 24 hours. Do not consume any food from dinner one day as long as dinner the next day.
4.Alternate fastingAlternate fasting involves eating only every other day. On fasting days some people eat no food at all, while others eat petite amounts of food around 500 calories. It is one of the effective ways to reduce fat in our body, as we fasting every other day, which means one day fasting – one day eating.
5.The Warrior DietThe warrior diet is we eat only fruits and vegetables while the day time and eating one large meal at night.
H2. Health Benefits of intermittent fasting
- Weight loss
- Increases Human Growth Hormone(HGH)
- Helps Repair Cells
- Helps Prevent Diseases
- Improves Brain function
- Lowers Blood sugar and insulin spikes
- High Longevity
- Reduces Inflammation
- Decreases Blood Pressure and Resting Heart Rate
1. Weight LossIntermittent fasting promotes weight loss that is one of the predominant advantages. The good news is you can reduce up to 10-20 kg of weight if you follow the diet appropriately by consuming healthy food. First and foremost, the more Glycogen would be stored in your body after you eat, so it will take some time to drain the glycogen stores in your body that you get from the food you have eaten. The body will spontaneously start draining the glycogen that has stored in your body while you are in fasting and that shift into fat-burning mode. As fat is a slow-burning fuel, you must give more time to achieve the anticipated result.
2. Increases Human Growth Hormone (HGH)Increasing HGH is the astonishing health benefit of Intermittent fasting. Fasting overwhelmingly increases the amount of HGH in your body when you fast that helps you burn fat, gain muscle, maintain optimum fitness, and slow the aging process.
3. Helps Repair CellsWhen you fast the cellular maintenance and repair process called Autophagy has been taking place in your cell. During this phase, cells discard the unusable protein and other trash from your body to rejuvenate the cells. Increasing Autophagy can help you protect against several diseases, including critical ailments Cancer, and Alzheimer’s.
4. Helps Prevent DiseasesIntermittent fasting helps you prevent several diseases such as Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and even cancer. Even though there is no treatment for the world’s critical neurodegenerative disease known as Alzheimer’s, the happy news is that people can prevent this disease to a certain extent by intermittent fasting. As per the study conducted in animals, the researchers claimed that intermittent fasting can help to reduce the uncontrolled growth of cells resulting in that diminish the risk of cancer.
5. Improves Brain FunctionWhen you fast that causes increase your brain-derived neurotrophic factors, which improves cognitive function. If you feed healthy food on your body is often good for the brain too. Moreover, intermittent fasting has the competence to improve metabolic features that should be incredibly beneficial for brain health. This helps reduce oxidative stress, blood sugar levels, insulin resistance, and inflammation.
6. Lowers Blood Sugar and Insulin SpikesOur body is going through two stages either being fed and or the fasting state. Being fed increases the sugar, insulin, and fat on your body. However, when your body is a state of fasting burn sugar, lowers insulin, and burn fat. Every time you feed, you add sugar to your bloodstream, and your pancreas produces insulin to deal with it. Intermittent fasting allows your cells time to burn the glucose stored in them, this improves insulin sensitivity, also allowing insulin to do its job.
7.High LongevityThe researchers have conducted various studies in organisms, especially in rats, and they found that intermittent fasting helps to increase the life span. Even though there is no study done in humans, the experts claimed that the human will also get the same benefits. Because there are lots of positive changes taking place while fasting, especially increasing human growth hormone (HGH), decreasing Insulin.
8. Reduces InflammationThis is also one of the health benefits of intermittent fasting. The studies have shown that fasting helps reduce inflammation and damage from free radicals.
9. Decreases Blood Pressure and Resting Heart RateNo matter which eating pattern you opt for, the food choices matter a lot! Healthy fats must be included in your body as intermittent fasting pushes your body to convert fat-burning mode, especially if you feel exhausted and sluggish it may be a signal that you must have included healthy fat in your diet. Your Diet should be High in healthy Fat Must include a moderate amount of high-quality protein Includes organic vegetables
Disadvantages of Intermittent FastingEvery coin has two sides, so intermittent fasting has certain drawbacks too if you fast in an erroneous way. Here I am going to discuss certain drawbacks, especially those who can do IF, who must avoid IF. First and foremost, in Intermittent fasting you fast for 16 hours so first, you think are you prepared for it? Some people claimed that it will hardly take 3-4 days to assimilate this habit. Here are the drawbacks of Intermittent fasting
- Excess Coffee
- Obsession with food
- Lack of sleep ( this happens due to the high intake of black coffee or hunger)
- Fatigue, low energy level
|Who should not Fast?|
CONCLUSIONIntermittent fasting is the more effective way to lose weight, increases Human Growth Hormone, and can possess other incredible benefits. As per the information collected from various sources, I believe that 16/8 fasting is a more effective and widely used method. Happy fasting days, stay healthy!
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ1. Could I consume all kinds of food, while 8 hours of eating time?
Intermittent fasting is one of the prominent and scientifically proven dieting pattern followed by people around the world. It helps to reduce weight, Rejuvenate cells, increases HGH, and helps prevent diseases to a certain extent. Moreover, the individual can possess other amazing benefits if you follow the diet appropriately.
ANOOP K A
ANOOP K A