Green Tea is the best beverage available in the market. The tea contains antioxidants that help you prevent ailments such as type 2 diabetes, liver disorders, obesity, cancer, Alzheimer’s, and bad cholesterol. At least three cups of daily Green Tea consumption will change your life. Because today green tea is the second most popular drink in the world(after water).
According to the comprehensive results published by the Japanese researchers claiming that people who drink three cups of green tea every day can restrain diseases such as cancer and diabetes to a certain extent.
Why Green Tea?
- Turns Weight loss.n
- Regulates Diabetes.
- Control Heart disease.
- Prevents Cancer.
- Reduces bad Cholesterol.
- Stop tooth decay
- Reduces the risk of Blood Pressure.
- Nourishes skin glow.
- Additionally, one cup of warm Green Tea consumption can diminish your stress level to a certain extent. Green Tea originated in China, but its production and manufacture have spread to other countries in East Asia. Furthermore, it has been used for medicinal purposes in China and Japan for thousands of years.
The researchers claimed that green tea can be used as a dietary supplement include improving mental alertness, relieving digestive symptoms and headaches, and promoting weight loss (increases metabolism).
- Nowadays, an abundance of people are confronting a disease such as diabetes, and green tea helps to prevent high insulin spikes and resulting in fat storage. Furthermore, it works on the lining of the blood vessels and better able to withstand changes in BP.
- The next astonishing benefit is that daily green tea consumption can reduce tooth decay to a certain extent. Because it kills bacteria, and then, will ameliorate dental health and lowers your risk of infection through your daily consumption.
- The moment I listen to this result, I got flabbergasted because everyone in this world is struggling to get these results by the consumption of different beauty products and all. Green tea consumption can improve your skin glow and sustain youthfulness. “We must incredibly proud to have green tea”
Let’s have a look at how green tea helps exercise?
- Green tea is effective for weight loss. Drinking tea half an hour before exercise may reduce the weight as it includes caffeine and L-theanine, the ingredients in green tea can improve the blood flow this, of course, improves oxygenation throughout your body. Increased oxygenation has been associated with the improved performance of a physical activity.
How energy boost?
- Green tea contains Caffeine and polyphenols. The moderate amount of Caffeine in green tea can give you the energy you may need to get started on your exercise routine. It can also give you the energy to enable you to workout longer. First and foremost, Green tea has been shown to improve the production of human growth hormone.
- Green tea can also boost with the mental activity which may help with your motivation and drive to get through the end of your workout. Both the physical and mental part is equally important when it comes to reaching your fitness goals. Hence, people should keep both desires simultaneously when they engage in any activity.
- When you visiting the fitness center consider bringing a bottle of chilled green tea instead of water, which will as refreshing and hydrating as water while giving you an ongoing energy boost as well. It helps detoxify your body. Additionally, the ingredients in green tea have a role in protecting the liver by increasing its enzyme activity, which is an important part of the detoxification process.
- To recapitulate, as per the study shown that green tea consumption will not adversely affect your health. However, when you were not following the fundamental rule it may affect your health. First and foremost, the consumption should not exceed six cups a day and do not drink on an empty stomach especially morning.
- Morning and Afternoon- Two hours after having the food because if you consume green tea abruptly after having the food meaning all the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients will lose that you have got from the food.
- Night- better to have a tea two hours before you sleep.When you having a green tea the moment you go to bed, sometimes it causing sleeplessness. Hence, kindly consume on time to get good results.
“Drink Green Tea, Be healthy”